Scotch Eggs

Monday 26 September 2011

Everyone loves a scotch egg, which is why I am planning on making them for my first market stall (less than 2 weeks to go!)

I made a batch at the weekend to serve to my guinea pigs (aka my husband and neighbours) and they received rave reviews. They were referred to as 'dinosaur eggs' though so I will be making slightly smaller versions for the market

These are plain versions but I will be making 'scotch eggs with a twist' too - with crushed fennel seeds and chilli.

Come down and see me at South Lambeth Market on the 8th October if you fancy a taste!

1 comment:

Eke said...

These dinosaur eggs were AMAZING! I loved them so much I wanted to eat Clive's when he wasn't looking.

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment - I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...